Dr. Rochele M Beachy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rochele M Beachy?

I just wanted to say I am sorry for the words we had about my being ocd. I am admittedly ocd, but have given up a lot of that. Just a suggestion: If Dr. Beachy oould invent a spray as effective as Lysol, without the fumes, or the smell, I would be a customer for life. Thank you for your continued good work.

She is the Best in Cleveland

My doctor is the best. She cares and understands people!! She is great. I am blessed to have her as a doctor for my enitre family and I.

Type 2 Diabetes