3.1

Rude

I see dr. Ostrowski on Friday. This was my first visit. She was late 50 minutes .when she came to the room she didn’t say sorry or explaining why she was so late . Her attitude was so terrible. Her first question was if I want see another doctor. With her approach to patient and rudeness make me fill that she don’t want help the patients. I left the room Without having any consultation. With her approach to the patient with pain she not supposed to be a doctor.

Great doctor who cares about the patient and is extremely knowledgable with a good bedside manner. I wish Hines had more doctors like her!!!

Ready bad experiences

Didnt even listen to me

Didn't want to take the time to listen to my symptoms because my "labs were fine". Would have been nice if she looked at the patient as a person and not just the numbers of the lab results.

Dr. Rochella A Ostrowski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Maywood, IL.