Dr. Rochelle Heit Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rochelle Heit?

None

Posted on October 29th, 2016

Dr Heit is the best. i would take my children there. Doc listens and motivates.

Negative Experience

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I have been taking my one year old to RRP since birth (2013). I have seen multiple doctors in the practice, most recently Dr. Heit (whom I have seen twice). She did not listen to my concerns or observations when it came to discussing my daughter. She practically pushed us out of the door. My first few visits to River Rd Pediatrics were positive, but the last few have been overall negative experiences. There was more focus and talk of insurance and making sure they get paid than there was on my daughters health.

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Our first visit after having our first child was NOT a good experience with Dr Heit. We received a call the day before asking if we could come earlier, which we had no problem with. We were on time, Dr Heit was late, not even in the office when we arrived. My wife, already emotional after having difficulty with nursing, and having additional concerns after a difficult first night home with baby, was made to feel as if she was asking stupid questions!!! We're first time parents, not idiots. She dismissed questions with generalities, and made us feel rushed. Did very little to put her at ease. My wife didn't even get the chance to ask all of her questions, because the Dr. seemed pressed to move on with her day, and came across as so condescending (intentional or not). Helpful tips (that were quickly provided after we left by a friend in the medical field) were not even discussed while my wife was choking back tears. Shame on her! Terrible first impression. We will be taking our beautiful child to someone else that can appreciate the fragility of a new mother. Your bedside manor needs major improvement.

Direct and to the point

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Heit is a great doctor and I have taken both my boys (4 and 6) to her since they were born. She is direct and to the point. She doesn't sugar coat things and that's why I adore her. She gives you her opinion and is not shy about it. I'm not bringing my boys to the doctor to be coddled, I want to know what is wrong and what to do. My youngest suffered from asthma and she was instrumental in helping me care for him. I can argue with her and she takes my opinion into account. She respects my opinion but shares hers if it is different. I don't know what I'd do without her. I called her one morning for her opinion and she told me I didn't need to worry. (My sons face had swelled due to mosquito bites) I was still concerned so I brought him in for her to see. She just laughed at me, checked him out and still said he would be fine. I really like her direct approach. It's not for everyone but I wouldn't knock her because of it.

Posted on February 16th, 2009