Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca R Mckown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca R Mckown has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. McKown genuinely cares. She is very professional and takes time to ask questions, as well as listen. She puts you at ease during the exam. Finally, it is really comforting to know that your doctor understands you as a woman. The office staff is friendly and helpful and the enviroment has a soothing atmosphere.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
35 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKessler Womans Healtcare, 1330 N Beckley Ave Ste 101, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca R Mckown in this video.
Dr. Rebecca R Mckown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.