Dr. Rochelle R Rosian Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rochelle R Rosian?

If you are looking for a Dr that returns your phone calls when you need a prescription filled or have a question DO NOT go to this DR. She does not return phone calls. I have left two messages already trying to get some questions answers about my diagnosis and a prescription filled and I have not heard back from her and it's been over a week. I will not be going back to her. I feel like she doesn't care about me. I am just another money maker number. I am not important enough for her to call me back to answer my questions. I need a prescription filled and cannot get it filled because she won't call me back.That's not a caring Dr to me.That's not the kind of Dr I want to take care of me!

The best doctor I have ever had. She listens, cares and makes sure you understand what is going on with your diagnosis and medication. She makes you feel like you are more important then just another patient, which is very hard to find.

The best Rheumatologist Doctor out there!

I went to Dr. Rosian because I didn't like my Rheumatologist. Have SLE I needed a doctor I felt comfortable with. She is awesome! I've been seeing her for close to 10 years now. I would recommend her to everyone.

Best Dr. I have ever had.

By far the best doctor I have ever had. After several years of going from doctor to doctor, Dr. Rosian was able to diagnose me with Fibromyalgia in 1997. I will never change doctors again.

wonderful Dr.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone!