Dr. Rochelle A Sohl Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rochelle A Sohl?

not impressed

I found the office to be dirty. Dr. Sohl whom I met the first time spent more time talking about herself. Not impressed at all. looking for a new doc.

Is she really a Doctor?

I scheduled an appt with this facility as my gynecologist was retiring. I had been told Women's Medical Associates was great - they must have been talking about the other doctor! I went in for my annual pap and because I had a lesion I didn't know what was. Once I got into the exam room, Dr. Sohl proceeded to tell me all about her life - how abusive her husband was when he was alive, and how she was a battered wife when they were married - and this was our first time to ever meet! She then thought it more important to question me about whether I was an abused wife than to ask questions about why I was there. After the pap was completed I had to remind her to look at the lesion and then she stated that it was probably herpes and my husband and I had probably been passing it back and forth to each other for years. This was pretty laughable as it was the first time I had ever had something like this and my husband, who had just finished radiation treatments for prostate cancer, gets checked by his doctor fairly often, so... She never took a culture to send to the lab nor was I given any kind of medication or follow-up. I also never received any kind of follow-up on my pap until I called and then I was told by office personnel that they didn't send out anything unless there was a problem. I am now being seen by a real Doctor, who did a scraping of the lesion (yep it's still there, in the same place, it's never moved around or gone away - something I now know from my real OB/GYN is not a sign of herpes). I'm waiting for the results to determine if it needs to be biopsied for possible cancer. So, bottom line, THANK YOU, Dr. Sohl for letting this go without checking into it further and for letting me have so many sleepless nights wondering if I do indeed have vulvar cancer. I will not be back to this facility and will be letting everyone know how I was treated.

Dr. Rochelle A Sohl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Socorro, NM.