Dr. Rochelle R Weiss Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rochelle R Weiss?

Don't blink

I have been going to Dr Weiss for years and I always found some lame excuse not to switch. These reviews, which I just read tonight, are spot-on. She's like a tornado. In and out of the room real quick. Literally (not figuratively) has one foot out of the door while I'm still asking questions. One time, I almost brought in one of those board game sand-timers. I was going to start it when she walked in, and two minutes later, when the sand ran out, I would say, "you're free to go now, Doctor". I never saw this Vitals site before tonight. These reviews have convinced me it's time to move on.

This experience was the worst I have had with a medical professional. She was curt, insensitive, and rushed. I would not recommend her to anyone. She needs to be reminded that she is a physician treating human beings and then act accordingly.

Pain free

Great Dr.

Terrible bedside manner.

Seeing Dr. Weiss was the worst physician/patient encounter I have ever had. Poor bedside manner, and did not even examine me before making a diagnosis after a glance at my skin. She was also wrong in the diagnosis. Dr. Weiss became visibly upset and irritated when I asked basic questions about my condition. Totally unprofessional.Do NOT recommend Dr. Weiss. I will NOT be going back to see her.

Do Not Go to Rochelle Weiss

I had a rash that moved around my face. After waiting a month to see Dr. Weiss, she told me it was adult acne. I explained that I have never had anything like it before, it moved and it was itchy. She told me it wasn't that bad and I should "deal with it." What a ridiculously unsatisfactory answer. It turns out I have lupus. If she had paid me more concern, perhaps she could have made a real diagnosis. I think she spent a total of 5 minutes with me. She is clearly more interested in making money than helping people. Bad form.

Not much bedside manner...md was supposed to give me an entire body check for moles...she sniffed at a couple of moles I showed her saying they were fine and left b4 I had the opportunity to show her others...not impressed.

Made me feel I was in the best hands

Dr. Weiss has the most gentle and caaring bedside manner of any physician I have seen. Although I did wait in the waiting room a bit, once I was with her, she spent a great deal of time with me, was very reassuring, and accurately diagnosed my problem. I was very, very pleased.

Wait was over an hour to see doctor

It took me over a month to get an appointment with Dr. Weiss. Then I had to wait over an hour in the waiting room before even being brought back to an exam room. Dr. Weiss was dismissive when I asked for a more indepth explanation of my basal cell carcinoma. She seemed to be in a hurry to finish her day.

Dr. Rochelle R Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.