More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rocio M Doyle has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Doyle should be commended for noticing the symptoms of Autism in my child. That is where anything nice I have to say about her ends. She refused my child a referral for in home therapy because she didn't believe that medicaid should pay for it (her words exactly). She eventually gave the referral after I had medicaid call her and demand it. She also told me that seeing any progress in my son's behavior from the GFCF diet was "my imagination" and that any promises of my son getting better was "just the people in Hollywood trying to make more money off of poor parents". Dr. Doyle almost refused to let me see the package insert for the vaccine she wanted to give my child until I almost walked out. Immediately after that visit I changed my child's pediatrician and have been blessed to have a Dr want to work with my family, not against it.
46 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1972
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Rocio M Doyle accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLittle Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care, 11398 Bandera Rd Ste 201, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Rocio M Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.