Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo has the following 1 specialty
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Liver Diseases
Showing 5 of 5
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo - Posted on August 8th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo - Posted on June 12th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo - Posted on August 10th, 2014
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo - Posted on September 12th, 2010
19 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1999
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHalifax Health Center For Transplant Services, 311 N Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 480, Daytona Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo in this video.
Dr. Rodrigo B Mateo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.