Dr. Rod W Perry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rod W Perry?

AVOID ROD PERRY AT ALL COSTS

Rod Perry is a useless quake who couldn't solve most medical issues I had over the many years I wasted time any money seeing him. He gave me numerous wrong solutions for issues, and I ended having to find and go to specialists to be helped on my own. The specialists question to me was always "why didn't Dr. Perry help you with this?". His cheapskate Kaiser trained background shows when he continuing refuses to send patients in for proper testing like x-ray's, colonoscopies, etc.. I could have died under this useless quakes care. Find a woman doctor who cares instead of this useless quake!

I saw Dr. Perry for years. I had to leave to find someone in my insurance group. I miss him.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Perry really listens to his patients. He is very thorough and truly cares about my health issues, large or small. I never feel rushed during an office visit. Dr. Perry also returns phone calls the same day.

Top Doc in My Book

Dr. Perry is a wonderful physician. I trust his judgement and expertise.