Dr. Rodd A Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodd A Stein?

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Stein is a great doctor. He spends time with you and explains everything. Super friendly and knowledgeable. We now live in Va and even when I call with questions about my sons' prior medical history he will always CALL me back and speak with me for as long as it takes! I would recommend him and his practice without hesitation.

Very nice but doesn't seem to know anything

Such a sweet doctor but I hate that when I ask a question he always will come back and say to me I don't know what do you think. He also always seem to have to ask his partner Dr. Mayer for help. I just feel like he's lost most of the time. He also needs to stop acting like a child.... The front staff is nice and helpful en Except for the one short lady that right up front. The nurses are the sweetest girls and very helpful especially the tall one. Office manager is amazing always go the extra mile to help me when I have a problem with insurance or billing

Wonderful care! On target with diagnosis. Other doctors he works with are great too. So glad we found him.

Goes the extra mile,

treats patients with respect.Dedicates the time to treat the patient as an individual; dedicates the time to listen, diagnose, & follow-up.

Dr. Rodd A Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.