Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roddy A Gardner has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Roddy A Gardner has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 28
I have a strong distrust of doctors from my own personal experience and that of family members. Dr. Gardner has completely dispelled that distrust for me. He really listens and genuinely tries to help his patients with whatever they need. I have been going through a rough time getting my work to recognize a condition I am seeing him for and he has gone above and beyond to meet all their and my demands of him. I could not ask for a more caring doctor and would recommend him to anyone. I am fond of the same day call in appointment policy, as it allows me to be seen exactly when I need to be and not have to set up an appointment days, weeks, or even months in advance as I have experienced at other places.
I have been a patient since I was a very young teen and now a muture older woman in my late 50. And all i can say my doctor Gardner has been the most wonderful and a true physician. He is there for his people and not for the money. When Dr R.Gardner made his oaths he meant it and has kept his promise.I thank God for him he has alway's been a wondeful doctor..He helped me when no other doctor would.Doctors like him are very rare. He know his stuff. I love you my Doctor Gardner
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Gardner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Roddy A Gardner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPriest Road Family Medical Group, 910 S Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Roddy A Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.