Dr. Roderick Baltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick Baltzer?

Fluoroquinolones (Cipro)

Posted on November 16th, 2017

cipro

Posted on April 28th, 2017

destroyed my whole body with cipro. I live with pain, pain, pain. No cure. He doesn't care either.

Sergeant First Class

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Roderick Baltzer has been our family doctor since we moved to Cheboygan 15 years ago. The man is brilliant, thorough and quite personable.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Excellent service.He takes the time to listen to you.

Awesome Doctor I fully trust him

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I'd still have him for a doctor but when he relocated and my insurance changed I had to find a new doctor. He was my doctor over 20 years! He is the best.

Excelent doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2015

When I first moved to the area Dr. Baltzer was the first doctor that I was treated by. His staff as well as Dr. Baltzer treated us like I'm sure they would want their family treated. He also delivered both of my kids. I regret ever leaving his practice as he always made sure to find out what was wrong with any of my family when any of us had anything medically wrong with us no matter what testing needed done, or if he needed to send us to another doctor for treatment. I would love to switch back to his practice due to how his practice has always treated my family as well as myself. I truly miss the treatment that I received as well as my family received.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

This is a very prompt and courteous practice. Always enjoyed interacting with this kind gentleman.

patient

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Baltzer has been my doctor for over 20 years, and he is the absolute best! He is not affraid to get in your face to get you to do what it takes to improve your health. He is also not afraid to sit and hold your hand when you are hearing a tough diagnosis, nor is he afried to crack a smile or share a joke. I literally trust him with my life. He has never steered me wrong.

Posted on August 29th, 2017