Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roderick Claybrooks
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Claybrooks is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Claybrooks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks has the following 6 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
As an orthopedic Physical Therapist, I have seen many of Dr. Claybrooks patients to know enough that they did well. When I developed an issue myself he instantly came to mind. I did however get three opinions before deciding on Dr. Claybrooks. I had numbness and pain into my left arm that did not resolve with therapy, injections and conservative means. All three surgeons recommended surgical correction. I ended up having a ACDF; anterior cervical decompression fusion. Dr. Claybrooks was able to perform the surgery within 3 weeks once I decided to do it. He always took his time to answer all my questions and explained everything clearly. The surgery went very well; my numbness and arm pain was gone when I came out of anesthesia. I'm 5 months post and am back to more rigorous exercise than I was doing prior to surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with my care or with his skills as a surgeon. I highly recommend him! Further, his office is run very well, minimal wait times.
Dr. Claybrooks is a great surgeon. My husband's spinal fusion surgery went extremely well and he is recovering quicker than we ever imagined. Dr. Claybrooks is genuine and relatable. He made us very comfortable with a very uncomfortable medical issue. This would be a 5 star review without a doubt if the office staff were anywhere near as fantastic as Dr. Claybrooks himself. Unfortunately, that part of the business left a lot to be desired. However, I still would and will recommend Dr. Claybrooks to anyone with back troubles.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Claybrooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Wayne State University
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Spine & Brain Surgeons Pllc, 22250 Providence Dr Ste 601, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roderick Claybrooks in this video.
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.