Dr. Roderick J Clemente Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Roderick J Clemente?

Steer Clear

After a week of insisting that his surgery worked he agreed to do an MRI of my mother who was in extreme amounts of pain. To his surprise he found an infection ravaging her spine. He made himself very scarce after that. My mom died of sepsis (systemic infection) 2 weeks later. Not a nice guy, not a good surgeon. Judge for yourself people.

Dr Clemente contributed to my husbands death, he had major spinal surgery in 2014 and he never fully recovered, we put our faith and trust in him, very arrogant and no bedside manner, no regard for the family who waited for 24 hours in the waiting room to know the outcome of the surgery, thank you Dr Clemente!!!

RunThe Other Direction

outspoken, impolite, terrible bedside manner, passed sexist remarks in front of me. solutions for resolving problem not practical, wouldn't write any prescriptions. couldn't get me out of his examining room fast enough so he could go to lunch with his wife--who also works ther and gave me wrong directions.

Saved me from going thru a highly unnecessary disk operation with a simple procedure that relieved the pain and the weakness caused a huge success.

Awesome

Dr Clemente averted what I think was going to become a disaster for me. I had a compressed spinal cord which I was actually unaware of, I thought I had a much simpler issue. He led me through the process step by step and could not have been more compassionate. His wife became my go to person at the office and was as sweet and knowledgeable as could be. Thank you for your expertise and kindness.

when it comes to neurosurgery thereis no one better, he saved my life.

This doctor saved my son's life!!!!!