Dr. Roderick F Hume Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick F Hume Jr?

Rude

This doctor only cares about patients of higher economic classes. Honestly such a rude man. He performs procedures that are completely unnecessary and only costed me money.

First Trimester Screening

Went in for a first trimester screening and Dr Hume was very knowledgeable and gave lot's of information. My only complaint/comment would be that during the ultrasound, he said that the baby was going to be either a "girl or a sissy boy" judging by the size. I am not sure if I am having a boy or a girl but if it is a boy and the boy happens to be smaller than average... I would be happy with that as long as he were healthy. I feel the term "sissy" is a bit harsh, though I think he meant it to be funny. Other than that, I would say the visit went better than expected. I had a great ultrasound photo (at only 11 weeks) that turned out yo have pretty impressive details of the face, particularly the nose and mouth!

patient

Excellent patient care and education. Very friendly and nice office staff as well.

Dr. Roderick F Hume Jr is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.