Dr. Roderick McPhee Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Roderick McPhee?

Best Experience

First of all I completely disagree with the other reviews on this website and quite frankly I am very shocked! I have been to MANY doctors through the years and I have never had a more thorough exam or had more time spent with me than Dr.McPhee did. He really genuinely cared about my concerns and had an answer or solution to everything. I would let him treat my children and every member of my family with the utmost confidence! Overall great Doctor and person

Nasty, unprofessional

Totally disturbing experience with this bully ! He got some facts wrong and accused me of asking him to pay my bill at an office he had referred me to !! This doctor wouldn't do the procedure. Dr Mcphee's staff must have given him the wrong message and he called me and said, "I don't ever want to see your face in my office again. I never have met anyone who would expect me to pay their bill." I said, "there must be a mistake, I don't expect you to pay my bill" and he said, "Can't you tell I'm angry?" My husband, who is a doctor who has been in practice for 50 years, called Dr. M. and told him he acted in a bully like manner . etc and Mcphee thanked him??!! But, of course, never attempted to apologize to me. He has some "issues" and there is a lot of anger behind that calm looking face.

The office hours are sporadic. The phone often goes unanswered even during the sporadic office hours. The doctor cares more about taking your money than making you well.

Awsome Doc!

Great Doc if you need a question answered or have a problem he's the best! As well as his staff always great!

Dr. Roderick McPhee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.