Dr. Roderick M Quiros Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Roderick M Quiros?

One of the Best Surgeons

This physician is highly skilled, compassionate and dedicated to putting the needs of the patient first and foremost

Top Surgeon

This Dr. is excellent. The surgery he performed on my girlfriend was very complicated. His bed side manner was professional and kind. Excellent physician

Mrs

I felt like I was the only patient in the office. Excellent experience! I was seen before my appointment time for my first visit!

Wonderful doctor!!

I was recently diagnosed with malignant melanoma. I was referred to Dr. Quiros for my surgery. Needless to say, I was pretty scared about my diagnosis. Dr. Quiros was very friendly and caring, and he took the time to explain my case in great detail with me. When I returned for my surgery, I was so impressed to see just how hands-on he is. He again explained everything to me as well as showed me how he was mapping my lymph node for removal. Technology has come far! He then walked me and my family to the prep area before the surgery. (I've had a few surgeries in my past, and not one of my other doctors took the time to walk me to the prep area before.) He has a wonderful bedside manner and a terrific sense of humor. I would also like to mention that his staff is just as wonderful as he is. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Quiros to anyone and everyone. Wonderful doctor!!