Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roderick D Woods has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Roderick D Woods has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Dr. Roderick D Woods has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 8
This doctor correctly sent me in for a heart catheterization, and found blockages that were more suited for Bypass done by another surgeon. Two years later needed installed a stent in one of the bypasses arteries. His bedside manner could use some work, and he was a bit rough inspecting the entrance to the vains in my leg. Overall... I'd go back.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Roderick D Woods accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiac Care Consultants of New Mexico, 500 Unser Blvd SE Ste 201, Rio Rancho, NM
Dr. Roderick D Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Rancho, NM.