Dr. Roderick P Zickler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick P Zickler?

Wonderful results!

I had abdominoplasty with muscle tightening. Dr. Zickler patiently explained everything and was always available for questions. Even other doctors have told me what an amazing job and ask 'who did that?! '

Eye Lift Face Lift

Professional and perfect results.

You Want to Go to Dr. Zickler!

Trust me! I am a veteran of plastic surgery, and you want to go to Dr. Zickler! Not only is he professional and knows what he’s doing—he can explain it so that you understand it too. I now live in Pittsburgh and when I was considering plastic surgery again, I went right back to the same office in Harrisburg. Confidence in your surgeon is the most important aspect of plastic surgery. You want the best surgeon, and you want a good result. You want Dr. Zickler!!

Excellent care!!!

Dr. Zickler is an all around amazing physician. I never once felt rushed, he answered any and all of my questions, took his time and explained everything thoroughly. I could not have had asked for a better physician. Thank you SO much!!!

Worst experience of my life

After surgery I had daily fevers. Nothing was done. I ended up in the ER with a life threatening infection that could have been taken care of. A infectious disease doctor saved my life.

Phenomenal

Dr. Zickler provided compassionate medically sound treatment. He was very courteous and professional. Great experience. Thank you.

Amazing Plastic Surgeon

I recently underwent plastic surgery by Dr. Zickler and was extremely satisfied with everything from the first consultation to the post-op check-up. His level of attentiveness, care, and compassion are second to none. I would strongly recommend utilizing Dr. Zickler for your plastic surgery.

Great service and excellent bedside manner!

Dr. Zickler is a class act and skilled surgeon. He is friendly, communicates in a manner in which all patients can understand, and delivered on his goal to make me look and feel great after my procedure. He genuinely cares about his patients.

Great surgeon!

From my first appointment with Dr. Zickler made me feel very comfortable and at ease. His staff made the entire process easy. I was very nervous the day of my breast reduction surgery but it all went very smoothly. My healing process didn't go as planned but he was there to answer any questions I had and always offered to see me when I had questions or concerns. If you want a professional, caring, and supportive surgeon I would definitely consider Dr. Zickler!

I had to wait to get an appointment with Dr. Zickler, but it was well worth the wait!!

Dr. Zickler and his staff are truly awesome. I had many questions & concerns about my procedure and after meeting with Dr. Zickler my questions were answered and at no time did I feel rushed to remember everything I needed to ask. I felt great after the procedure, almost no bruising, very little swelling. I highly recommend, Dr. Zickler!

make sure you get many opinions before you let him touch your face

I would not recommend Dr Zickler what he used on my face should have never been used on my skin. I have scars and have to wear makeup for burn skin I still have pain and now I have to use a special cream for my face. I don't want anyone to go threw what I am still going threw. i wish someone would have told me.

Dr. Roderick P Zickler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.