Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodey Wassef
Dr. Rodey Wassef, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia Fields, IL, with another office in Mokena, IL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Wassef is affiliated with St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights, OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds. She speaks English.
Dr. Rodey Wassef has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Wassef is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Rodey Wassef accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rodey Wassef is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.