Dr. Rodger M Pryzant Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rodger M Pryzant?

Dr. Pryzant and his staff have been wonderful. I only had issues with one of the techs who work there. The whole staff is wonderful and are very helpful with any questions I have had with the exception of this one tech. When I explained what had happened wth another Dr. he apologized for my experience but what should have been done is someone should have spoken with this tech. My overall experience with Dr. Pryzant is very good and I would recommend him to anyone.

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Dr. Rodger M Pryzant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.