3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rodger M Pryzant?

Primary care giver

Doctor was rude and arrogant during a difficult time.

Dr. Pryzant and his staff have been wonderful. I only had issues with one of the techs who work there. The whole staff is wonderful and are very helpful with any questions I have had with the exception of this one tech. When I explained what had happened wth another Dr. he apologized for my experience but what should have been done is someone should have spoken with this tech. My overall experience with Dr. Pryzant is very good and I would recommend him to anyone.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Rodger M Pryzant is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.