• 3rd Party Reviews

9 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Rodger Stratt?

One of the best customer service ever!!

I was unsure of what to do or where to start but the doctor listen to my fear and gave me a great solution. i am truly happy with my result.

My happy place!

Dr Stratt, thank you for all your amazing work that you do. You have an eye for perfection and i keep coming back to you for all my facial needs :)

Best Service Ever!

Both Dr. Stratt and staff are very knowleadgeable and very caring about your needs. Great time and results every time I come here! (and I have been coming here for a number of years now!

excellent care

best beside manner and helpful staff

So happy I cam here

They are very nice and the place is very clean and state of the art. I did Lipo about two months ago and I'm loving what I am seeing, the doctor did a great job and the stuff is nothing but great and friendly and patience.

Very Professional!

My experience at body care is never less than perfect. I love Dr Stratt he has amazing techniques with injections and i love what he does each time i see him. I recommend this place to anyone.

Love Body Care!

Dr. Stratt and his staff are awesome!

Warm!

i keep coming back to Body Care because their service is always great and i feel very comfortable with their staff. They always have specials and i know i get the best deals!

love my new body

Dr Stratt you really brought back my confidence that i once had. I am so pleased with my results. You and your staff are truly amazing

love my new body

Unfoorgettable

My experience with Dr Stratt and his entire staff was nothing less than perfect. I was taken care from start to finish with a very warm follow up from one of their RN's. My entire procedure went very smooth just as Dr Stratt explained in my pre-op. Dr Stratt is a very well mannered doctor and i thank him for taking care of me and my body. I am very happy with my Smartlipo results.

Exceptional!!

Dr Stratt your office runs very professional. I live out of town and i always get accommodated last minute and i appreciate that! Keep up the good work and your staff is truly amazing.

Rodger Stratt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.