Dr. Rodica S Brisan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rodica S Brisan?

Dr. Brian spent an hour finding out about my history to current mental health. She was professional and caring.

Well educated and knowledgeable as pertaining to mental health treatment plans.

Warning-Beware-Danger

Dr. Brisan recommends ECT unreservedly. She does not respect a PATIENT'S RIGHT to question, let alone refuse treatment. In my particular case, she showed herself to be petty and vindictive. Dr. Brisan lied to cover-up her poor judgement on more than one occasion. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Excellent doctor

Excellent Quality Care

I was referred to Dr. Brisan after my first psychiatrist in my local area was failing miserably at helping me. Dr. Brisan is kind, caring, listens, and talented. She has helped me so much and continues to help me when I have no insurance. She is the best specialist I have ever had and I like her more than my primary care that I have had for 20 years. Thank you, Dr. Brisan, for being the shoulder, eyes, and ears that I have needed for so long.

Dr. Brison

I have been seeing Doctor Brison for several years for treatment of panic attacks. I am very satisfied with the results. My problem which was becoming very debilitating is well controlled. Dr. Brison has a friendly but efficient manner and, most importantly, she is very knowledgeable about my issues and the options for dealing with them. I recommend her highly.

Dr Not Bad, God Help You with Her Staff

Jackie, Dr. Brisnan's gatekeeper, is the single most difficult medical office staff I've ever encountered. Dr. Brisnan is competent, but competent doesn't compensate for Jackie so I've switched to another doctor. The ridiculous argumentative circular conversations to get an appointment were simply counterproductive.

Beware

It is difficult to find anything positive to say about this MD. Just do not go to her.

She should change professions

After twice daily four days in a row calling the office when I was in crisis, Dr. Brisan refused to call me and could not fit me into her schedule. She stated during an appoint, "I do not speak to patients on the phone." I ask then why is she in psychiatry? When I asked why her nurse didn't tell me this information in any of my 8 phone calls? She back-peddled and said, "It's not procedure to talk to patients on the phone." This is a scary thought when we all know that psychiatrists many times are treating patients who are suicidal.

Do not see!!

She does not spend enough time with paitence to really help them. She does not seem to care about how you are feeling or what can be done to help. You will be wasting your time and money(she is not cheap) seeing this doctor!!

Dr. Rodica S Brisan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.