- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney S Alford MD
Dr. Rodney S Alford, MD is a doctor primarily located in Kankakee, IL, with other offices in Danville, IL and Bourbonnais, IL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Rodney S Alford has 4 locations
Dr. Rodney S Alford has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rodney S Alford has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Rodney S Alford Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rodney S Alford
Dr. Alford graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1982. Dr. Alford works in Kankakee, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Alford is affiliated with Presence St Mary's Hospital and Riverside Medical Center.