Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney S Badger
Dr. Rodney S Badger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Badger is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Sevier Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney S Badger has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I hope there is zero star or negative I can apply to him. Dr. Badger was rude and unprofessional. I heard he was saying he joined U. of U after decades of private practice and made enough money. It is time for him to retire with U. What a great way to meet all his needs. He does not care about the patient but money!
Dr. Badger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Rodney S Badger accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Rodney S Badger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.