Dr. Rodney S Basler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rodney S Basler?

Teacher

Disappointed

I was not impressed with my visit to Dr. Basler's office. My appointment was for 3pm, I arrived at 2:50pm to fill out paperwork at their request. I left work at 2 to ensure I was there in time. At 3:50pm after waiting for almost an hour I left. During that time several people who arrived after me had been in and out while I sat there.Eventually I was the only one in the waiting room. At no time did anyone tell me that they were running behind. I wasted 2 hours of a very busy week for me and although they did apoligize they were not interested in rebooking another appointment time . I would not go back there.

warts

Dr. Basler was amazing with my son. After 3 years of treating in our town and Omaha, freezing then surgery. Dr. Basler took care of the warts in 6 months with no pain to my son!

Dr. Rodney Basler is a GREAT doctor!!! He is very caring and after seeing all the other dermatologists in Lincoln he was the only one that knew what was wrong and how to fix it!!!! He is so caring!!!