Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodney A Becher has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Becher was arrogant and extremely rude. There was a problem with my registration (insurance) and it took longer than usual to registser. He came out to the registration area all blustery..."come on let's go, I have been waiting for you" and proceeds to put his hands on my back to shove me along. I was furious...this was and is totally unacceptable. I will not be returning to see this rude man nor will I ever recommend him to ANYONE... As usual, the rest of the staff was courteous...
45 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Rodney A Becher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRodney Allan Becher Md, 1163 Roosevelt Way, Westbury, NY
Dr. Rodney A Becher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbury, NY.