4.9

review

Very please with the service. Dr. Chan has great patient care skills

Best in San Antonio

I had an incredible experience with Doctor Chan and his wonderful staff! I had a breast augmentation and the result was beyond PERFECT. The nurse who helped me in the office before and after surgery is friendly, compassionate & professional. I would recommend Dr. Chan and his practice to everyone looking for the BEST plastic surgeon in San Antonio.

Breast Enlargement

I'm so glad to have gone with Dr. Chan for my surgery. I visited a few plastic surgeons. Dr. Chan was personable during my initial visit and all the subsequent appts. I wanted to have bigger breasts and am very satisfied with the results of my surgery. Dr. Chan has given my my confidence back and I would highly recommend him for this type of procedure.

Dr. Chan and his staff are incredibly knowledgeable and willing to answer any question, no matter how small. I felt very comfortable throughout my consult and would recommend him to friends and family.

Excellent

Dr. Chan is very professional and a excellent plastic surgeon, extremely knowledgeable and down to earth, putting you totally at ease. He listened carefully to what my desires were and my results were exactly as I asked. He also takes the time to explain all your options. I can not imagine a more perfect experience, from the consultation to the follow up appointments. The office has a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere and the office Clinical Coordinator Shalene puts you instantly at ease. I had very little pain after the surgery and I would recommend him to anyone having any plastic surgery procedure.

Dr. Rodney K Chan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sayre, PA.