Dr. Rodney Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Charles?

Dr. Charles should really be ashamed of his lack of attention to patients and their needs.

The very first appointment I had with Dr. Charles was rescheduled because of some event with his grandchildren. I actually understood this as family is very important. The second appointment I had, I ended up waiting over two hours and by the time I would have been seen by him it would have been closer to three hours. I rescheduled my appointment. The office was supposed to mail me my prescription refill. They didn't. Then I get a call that my appointment needed to be rescheduled because he was still having some emergency -- but I could drive to Alexandria if I wanted to see him. I see him in DeRidder because I cannot drive to Alexandria. I rescheduled but stressed I was completley out of one of my meds. The clerk said she'd have one called into Walgreens (note: I'm TriCare so normally it would be a free RX. With President's Day, the Army hospital was closed). I was fine with paying a co-pay. Then I called today and... NO PRESCRIPTION!! This doctor's office clearly couldn't care about the patients.

this docter is awsome he's a great family man and uncle gets you in and right on out and he's observant and very accurate on all subjects and has a great choices of vcabulary