Dr. Rodney Chou Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Chou?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Horrid

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

My issue isn't with pain management but rather being treated at the Floyd Memorial Wound Center in New Albany, IN. While this guy worked in their wound care center. At the time I first met this guy I was under treatment for a diabetic issue with my feet and having problems with scaly skin issues, candida, and much more including an infection. Instead of treating the persistent skin issues and problems caused by my diabetic issues despite the fact that I was running an A1c under 7, his solution was to put hydrocortisone cream on my feet and see if it gets better. Not when you have staphylcoccyl aureus? How this guy worked in wound center in Floyd Memorial now Baptist Floyd is totally insane. My Primary doctor and his nurse practitioner sent me to this guy and then he tells me that its a simple matter of sending me some hydrocortisone cream to solve diabetic foot problems. Insanity.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

horrible! You're better off treating yourself, it'll save time and money with a better outcome

Do not recommend!

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by my surgeon after my back surgery resulted in chronic pain. I walked into his office expecting pain management and was rewarded with a very cold, inattentive, and unconcerned person. I walked out of the appointment in more pain than I came in with. His exam consisted of bumping my knees, having me try to bend over and asking me to walk 2 feet. He did not even mention physical therapy or any other type of possible rehab. I will go to my family doctor and let her take care of me. I will never set foot in Dr. Chou's office again and I can not and will not recommend him to anyone that has chronic pain!!

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I was completely disappointed with my experiences with Dr. Chou. He doesn't listen and, in my case, acted as if I was making it all up. His bedside manner is atrocious. I left his office in tears and will NOT see him again. I do not recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring, knowledgable doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Chou has done a great job dealing with my chronic pain. I have a pain pump and he and his staff do a great job managing it.

Posted on September 19th, 2017