Dr. Rodney H Cowans Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rodney H Cowans?

Caring and attentive...

I have seen numerous doctors in my years and I evaluate them by standards that may seem unconventional. I have found that their ability to listen is the most important factor. I don't care how much they "know" about a certain ailment as much as how well they listen to what you are trying to explain. Sometimes they will hear a symptom ( or group of symptoms) and realize that there may be something that had been previously overlooked by another doctor. There may be a specialist with a mountain of knowledge in their head, but if they don't actually listen to you it isn't worth the paper their diploma is printed on. Dr. Cowans is caring, compassionate and an excellent listener. He evaluates my complaints in a methodical manner and will refer me to a specialist every time it is needed. I have full confidence in his ability to care for me. He is a hidden gem.