Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Davis
Dr. Rodney Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Nashville, TN and New Orleans, LA (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville, Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Vanderbilt University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Davis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Rodney Davis has the following 2 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Rodney Davis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rodney Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Vanderbilt University Hospital
Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Tulane Hosp And Clinic
Va Hospital Alexandria La
Southern Louisana Veterans Hlth
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Vanderbilt Medical Group
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rodney Davis in this video.
Dr. Rodney Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.