- Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney D Edwards MD
Dr. Rodney D Edwards, MD is a doctor primarily located in Huntingburg, IN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine.
Dr. Rodney D Edwards has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Rodney D Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rodney D Edwards
Dr. Edwards graduated from the Wake Forest School of Medicine in 1974. He works in Huntingburg, IN and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center.