Dr. Rodney R Fritz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rodney R Fritz?

Super Great Skilled Doctor

Dr. Fritz, if you worked at the Dallas VA Hospital in Dallas on January 26, 1989 your are the surgeon (according to my VA medical records) that performed my heart surgery. I would like to thank you and the Lord for giving you the skills to fix my heart. That was 29 years ago this month and I will be 81 on the 26th of this month. And thanks to you I am living a good life, able to pursue my hobby of working on and restoring WWII and 40 model CJ jeeps. I remember every minute of the ordeal, before the surgery and in the recovery room where you thumped me on the to wait me up after the surgery. Praise the Lord for skillful, caring doctors like you. Earl D H

Awesome staff

Dr Fritz is awesome, along with the staff , they are compasionate they actually care about you the patient. They are very thorough, they explain everything. it was truly a wonderful experiment .

Friendly and Knows Veins

Dr. Fritz and his staff were very personable and they were able to accommodate me on very short notice. The doctor made me feel comfortable and his knowledge instilled confidence. I saw Dr. Fritz at his office in Irving, but it was worth the drive. I would recommend him to others and would go back there in the future if needed.

Dr. Fritz the best in the world

Dr. Fritz is a surgeon extraordinaire and he is also a man who values life and people. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. His staff is equally caring and sensitive. A bad experience was almost good because of his sensitivity.