Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rodney G Heaton
Rodney G Heaton is a Doctor primarily located in Butte, MT, with another office in Missoula, MT. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Rodney G Heaton has 2 locations
445 Centennial Ave
Butte, MT 59701
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, MT 59804
Book Online Now
Rodney G Heaton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Rodney G Heaton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Rodney G Heaton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Rodney G Heaton's office for more information.
445 Centennial Ave Butte, MT 59701
2827 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula, MT 59804
Locations & Directions
Rodney G Heaton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Butte, MT.