3.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Benign

Benign, indifferent, failed to follow through with treatment

Terrible

My wife was admitted to Cape Coral hospital after falling and hitting her head. She spent the first couple of days in the ICU and 15 total days there. Dr. Hillis was named as her Neurologist and he supposedly ordered a cat scan. I ask the nurses to leave him several notes to call me at home, hospital or my cell so I could find out the results of this test and what his opinion was. Over 3 days he refused to contact me and I even tried calling his place of business to no avail. I even stay at the hospital late hoping to "catch" him there. He was supposedly writing in notes and finally signed out on her without ever speaking to me. My wife could not speak or understand anything during this time. My wife has been home for a week now and we still have not heard from him or about this cat scan yet I have a bill for a cat scan. Steer clear of this "God". Ok he is not a God but believes he is. I expect a bill from him any day now. Do you think he will talk to me when I refuse to pay his bill?

Dr. Rodney E Hillis should be considered to be one of the best

Dr. Rodney E Hillis is a great doctor. He will listen and is compassionate with his patients. He is Number 1 in my book.

Dr. Rodney E Hillis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gonzales, LA.