- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodney P Horton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rodney P Horton has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Rodney P Horton Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3000 N Interstate 35 Ste 700 Austin , TX : (512) 544-2342
More about Dr. Rodney P Horton
Rodney Paul Horton, M.D., is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases with special interest in cardiac electrophysiology. His Doctor of Medicine was earned at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, followed by an internal medicine intership and residency also at Southwestern. Dr. Horton went on to a cardiology/electrophysiology fellowship at Southwestern Medical Center. Throughout his career, Dr. Horton has received several awards and honors including an opportunity to use his multi-linguistic talents while studying abroad. He has also authored and co-authored numerous publications. Dr. Horton is married to Diana M. Horton, M.D., and the couple has three children. He enjoys playing the violin and piano in his spare time. Office hours are M-F, 8a.m.-5p.m. Visa and Mastercard accepted, and new patients are welcome.