Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Hoxsey
Dr. Rodney Hoxsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moultrie, GA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hoxsey is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea and Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Hoxsey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rodney Hoxsey has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rodney Hoxsey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rodney Hoxsey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hoxsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Northshore University Healthsystem
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
42 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Mcgaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRodney Jay Hoxsey MD, 1 Sweet Bay Ct, Moultrie, GA
Dr. Rodney Hoxsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moultrie, GA.