Dr. Rodney L Kilpatrick Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rodney L Kilpatrick?

comp case

Cause more trouble for me. He lies his staff sinks, and can me be bought by the company what to say. And though no help to me at all

Bilks workman's comp insurance while the painful injury goes on and on

Instead of ordering the logical tests for a shoulder separation (MRI) at the first visit, he makes weekly appointments and orders an unnecessary costly test which solicits from that professional the comment, "why are you here instead of getting an MRI?" Basically he's getting paid for numerous visits until he has no choice but to finally order the MRI that any honest and competent doctor would have ordered on the first visit.

back and leg problems

I had a work accident and herniated 2 discs in my back l4-5 l5-s1 with right leg radiculopathy as diagnosed by him and a orthopaedic surgeon specialist dr. mark moulton. Dr. kilpatrick referred me to dr. moulton. Dr. kilpatrick has been very professional with me from the beginning of my problems.

I disagree with the other reviews, I have know this man for along time, he is an excellent doctor, goes above and beyond the call of duty. If he does not know the diagnosis he will call on another doctor who will. I had a very difficult case to diagnose, he was the only doctor who stood behind me until I got some answers and I went as far as Mayo Clinic to University of Michigan. He has a dry sense of humer, which is enlightening, not at all rude. I wish we has more doctors like this today.

Dr. Kilpatrick SUCKS

He made more problems for me than I had in the first place. Likes to give out way too many drugs to just cover up the problem. I went to see him because my company sent me for work related troubles. swear to GOD I'll never ever go back to see him again.

WOULDN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS AND WAS RUDE

Patient Review

Agree very rude and absolutely no tact- he contracdicts himself from one visit to the next.