The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney J Landreneau MD
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kittanning, PA, with another office in Cumberland, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Landreneau is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, Allegheny General Hospital and UPMC St Margaret. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau has 2 locations
600 Medical Arts Bldg Ste 660
Kittanning, PA 16201
Book Online Now
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau has the following 37 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes Complications
- Thoracic Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Barrett Esophagus
- Pleural Effusion
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Pericardial Effusion
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney J Landreneau - Posted on June 5th, 2018
PLEASE AVOID THIS DOCTOR! Performed surgery on my daughter that should have never have been done. She had super low iron, thyroid, and body mass index levels, in addition an ABNORMAL EKG!She has suffered unbearably from nerves he severed,even been on palliative care, and has to see neuro specialists for her stomach and eyes. GET A SECOND OPINION BEFORE YOU LET HIM DO ANYTHING!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney J Landreneau - Posted on March 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney J Landreneau - Posted on July 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney J Landreneau - Posted on March 30th, 2016
If possible - my experience with this doctor would receive zero stars. It took me another six months to go through the process of finding and testing for another surgeon, but I made the right decision. Thankfully my lung cancer stayed encapsulated during this time even though it had tripled in size.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney J Landreneau - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
One very important thing that the scheduling staff fails to tell you is to pack a lunch and a beverage for you and whoever may be with you. Please, please, please...bring any medications with you that you need to take before 7pm. Especially if you have high blood pressure or are a diabetic. And if you have a generous heart, pack an extra sandwich & drink for that poor soul that didn't read this review or take it seriously.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Landreneau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1978
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rodney J Landreneau's office for more information.
600 Medical Arts Bldg Ste 660 Kittanning, PA : (724) 548-3813
12500 Willowbrook Rd Cumberland, MD : (240) 964-7000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rodney J Landreneau, MD - Vascular Surgery in Kittanning, PA, in this video.
Dr. Rodney J Landreneau is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kittanning, PA.