Dr. Rodney R Lange Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney R Lange?

the buck stops here

Thanks to Dr. Lange and his staff I have a direction to receive treatment for a recently diagnosed neurological disorder. Not only that, he has put in the effort to put together a team of experts to best treat me. Not a number, but me, a guy with a life changing illness. Thank you for not passing the buck!!

Avoid this doctor

He is rude, disrespectful and condescending. He showed no compassion for me or concern for my wellbeing. He has nurse practitioners or residents handle all care. They have to leave the room multiple times to consult with him. He seemed offended that I asked to speak to him directly. I've gone to this office several times and this time was the only time I got to talk to him directly. He is not friendly and has a terrible bedside manner. If I could give him zero stars I would.

Dr Lange was very professional and caring. Also easy on the eyes!!

Dr. Rodney R Lange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.