The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodney Lovett has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Rodney Lovett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Lovett. My experience with him was amazing, from him going to meet my family before surgery, coming to check on me at 8:00pm the night of my surgery, to calling my house after I got home, to make sure I was ok. He was wonderful! He answered all my questions clearly & didn't negate my concerns or fears.I can't say enough good things about him & I highly recommend Dr. Lovett!
Dr. Lovett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
41 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3960 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Rodney Lovett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.