Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Mannion MD
Dr. Rodney Mannion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Michigan City, IN. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mannion is affiliated with St Anthony Memorial Health Centers and La Porte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Mannion has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Rodney Mannion has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Mannion is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
La Porte Hospital
57 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Rodney Mannion Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rodney Mannion's office for more information.
1507 Wabash St Michigan City, IN : (219) 878-1417
Locations & Directions1507 Wabash St, Michigan City, IN
Dr. Rodney Mannion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Michigan City, IN.