2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Rodney L McCaskill?

great experience, would recommend to anyone seeking medical care

excellent

Poor Physician

Dr. McCaskill has terrible bedside manner. I have seen him on two occasions. One Occasion for bleeding and the Second for multiple fractures involving the heal of my foot. His bedside manners were terrible. His concern was not with me. We did not discuss pain management together, he took control over that. I had multiple factures in one foot, his response to was that its broken and I should hurt. He offered me no pain relief at all and when I asked for some, he acted as though I degrated him. He released me from his care before completeing his duties. I plan on reporting him to the medical b0ard

Request another doctor

This doctor is extremely rude and uncaring. He will dismiss your pain and rush through the examination. This doctor has no compassion for someone in pain. He is argumentative and does not like being asked questions. Avoid this doctor like the plague.

Rodney L McCaskill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.