Dr. Rodney Root Is this you?

3.9

A True Life Saver

This man saved my life almost 25yrs ago. I was 15 and almost died as a result of other doctors lack of knowledge. To this day, I still speak of him and how he took care of me. A big thank you!

Great Doctor

Dr. Root and his staff is amazing. They make you feel at ease and comfortable. I would not consider going anywhere else. He caught an issue and resolved it when others didn't. Thank you Dr. Root.

Amazing

Dr. Root was able to correctly diagnosis my health problem when many other doctors had failed. He makes the office visits as painless as possible and as comfortable as possible. Both him and his staff have an amazing sense of humor that will immediately put you at ease. I refuse to go to anyone else!