Dr. Rodney S Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney S Anderson?

Good experience--not sure what previous poster was talking about.

I am only posting a review to refute the previous comment. Dr Anderson delivered my baby via c section last summer. He wasn't my doctor, but he was on call when I went into labor. He was kind and very thorough. He wasn't overly friendly, but that didn't bother me. I want a doctor not a new BFF. He answered my questions and I had no complications. He was very direct and to the point, and I really like that. I personally have never heard anything bad about him in the community. His office staff was nice enough, but their billing policies are pretty strict; They only gave me 90 days to pay the bill. But as a doctor I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Anderson.

Wow, nice of dctr andersons family to rate him so highly

Couldn't disagree more, this guy is mean tempered, has a bad reputation in his community, he is a bully and treats people poorly. The positive ratings are probably from his staff or other doctors. The basin clinic has a history of treating people extremely poorly.

Dr. Rodney S Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vernal, UT.