Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodney J Stanley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Rodney Stanley fixed my shoulder after I had a traumatic injury while I was at AFROTC Field Training this past summer. He provided me with excellent care, and he always answered my questions quickly through an online portal. He has an outstanding assistant, and I am physically stronger than I ever was thanks to Dr. Stanley's surgery on my shoulder. I couldn't have asked for a better and more caring doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stanley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Rodney J Stanley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Orthopedic And Sports Medicine Center, 124 Welton Way, Mooresville, NC
Dr. Rodney J Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.