Dr. Rodney Swenson Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Swenson?

left me with heart attack stroke symptoms for over 2 1/2 years

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Had an emergency open chest 4 way bypass within days of seeing another doctor after 2 1/2 years of going to you.

drug addict doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2016

this guy got me hooked on OxyContin when I never wanted them. All he does is give you meds and send you off for tests, after 2 years I went elsewhere and got immediate results and weaned off the OxyContin. I have heard rumors that that is also why he got fired from the VA

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Great doctor, I really would not want another one. A dr. That cares about the patient..

Quack

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Misdiagnosed 3 times over a couple of years, and sent off for tests that were not related to what was bothering me. cost me a lot of money traveling to san Francisco for those tests along with missing work. Had to go elsewhere as he got real defensive about misdiagnosing me when I tried to resolve the problem. I have since heard a lot of bad about him from other veterans. I think he is just lazy so he just sends you off for tests so he can get out of work.

Type 2 Diabetes