Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Wren
Dr. Rodney Wren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, OR, with another office in Albany, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wren is affiliated with Samaritan Albany General Hospital, Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital and Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital. Dr. Wren has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Wren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rodney Wren has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rodney Wren has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
There is not enough good to be said about Dr. Wren!! You won't find a more caring doctor around :-) He has the best bedside manner and is so great w/explaining everything. I am not a fan of having to deal w/anything in this area of my body. Dr.Wren has such a calming way about him that just makes you feel relaxed even in an awkward situation.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Affiliated with Samaritan Health Services
Albany General Hospital
32 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Rodney Wren accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rodney Wren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, OR.